Coronavirus (COVID-19) Readiness
Effective March 20th, members may be seen by appointment only, during the following business hours: Monday – Friday: 10:00am – 4:00pm; Saturday: Closed
Our campus office is closed until further notice.
If you are a member of the Credit Union and experiencing financial hardships related to COVID-19, you can take comfort in knowing we are sympathetic and prepared to respond to your situation. We are implementing the following temporary measures to assist our members through these difficult times:
- No credit card payments required for April and May
- No overdraft or courtesy pay fees, effective March 25 through April 30, 2020.
- Loan payment relief click here
- Mortgage forbearance options, contact Midwest:
- Midwest Loan Services
- Midwest Loan Services
- For questions regarding student loans, please contact University Accounting Services at 800.723.2210
In order to maintain a safe environment and address member concerns, we would like to inform you of the preventative measures we have implemented as well as highlight alternative methods to access your accounts:
We have increased the frequency of cleaning in our office and have made hand sanitizer readily available to our members. We ask that members who are ill or experiencing flu-like symptoms to refrain from visiting our branches. Please call to speak to a representative, and we will do our best to work with you by phone after verifying security information.
- Banking by Phone: Call TARA, our Telephone Audio Response Attendant, to easily check your balance, process transfers, or listen to transaction history. To speak to TARA, call 323.505.2600 and select option 3.
For additional help by phone, call our office during business hours and speak to a representative. For security purposes, we will verify your identity before providing information about your account. Please be advised that hold time may be longer than usual.
- Mobile Banking: Our mobile banking app allows you to check your balance, process transfers, pay bills, view transaction history, and make deposits. To make deposits using the mobile app, download the application for remote deposit.
For Apple, download the Cal State LA Mobile Banking App here.
For Android, download the Cal State LA Mobile Banking App here.
Note: You will need to access and set up your account from a desktop environment before accessing the mobile app. After establishing secured access to Online Banking on a desktop PC or mobile web browser, you can download the app and register your device following the onscreen instructions.
- Online Banking: Visit www.calstatela-fcu.org to access your accounts using online banking. You may log in using your username and password. If you have not enrolled in online banking, access our online enrollment form here. For additional questions or help with online banking, contact us at 323.505.2600.
- Night Drop Deposit Box: Our Night Drop Deposit Box is located to the right of the entrance to our Main Office on Mariondale Avenue. Simply access the envelopes next to the drop box and fill in your information before dropping your deposit into the box. Our night drop deposit box is checked at the beginning and end of each business day. Anything deposited before 3:30 PM Monday through Friday will be processed the same day.
Note: Some deposits may require holds.
- ATM: ATMs are available at the following locations:
- Near the entrance to our main office on Mariondale Avenue (this machine accepts deposits);
- In front of the library on the Cal State LA Campus (this machines accepts deposits); and
- Outside the Golden Eagle Express Store (this machine does not accept deposits).
Deposits made in an ATM may be subject to holds.
You may utilize CO-OP ATMs which can be found in locations such as 7Eleven. To find a CO-OP ATM near you, use our ATM Locator.