Coronavirus (COVID-19) Readiness
Appointments are required to meet with a Loan Officer or New Accounts Representative. All other transactions do not require an appointment. Branch capacity is limited due to social distancing. A brief wait may be necessary before entering the building. Face Coverings are optional for fully vaccinated individuals. You are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the final dose of the vaccine. Please continue to wear a face covering if you are not fully vaccinated.
- Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Saturday: Closed
Our campus office is closed until further notice.
- In order to maintain a safe environment and address member concerns, we would like to inform you of the preventative measures we have implemented as well as highlight alternative methods to access your accounts:
In-Branch Safety: Appointments are required to meet with a Loan Officer or New Accounts Representative. Please make an appointment using our Online Appointment Request. You may also call us to schedule an appointment at (323) 505-2600.
- Stay home if you are sick with a cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever or chills or if you are currently under quarantine or isolation.
- Wear a face covering over your nose and mouth while you are here. (optional for fully vaccinated individuals)
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer after contact with frequently touched surfaces.
We have increased the frequency of cleaning in our office and have made hand sanitizer readily available to our members. We ask that members who are ill or experiencing flu-like symptoms to refrain from visiting our branches. Please call to speak to a representative, and we will do our best to work with you by phone after verifying security information.
- Banking by Phone: Call TARA, our Telephone Audio Response Attendant, to easily check your balance, process transfers, or listen to transaction history. To speak to TARA, call (323) 505-2600 and select option 3.
For additional help by phone, call our office during business hours and speak to a representative. For security purposes, we will verify your identity before providing information about your account. Please be advised that hold time may be longer than usual.
- Mobile Banking: Our mobile banking app allows you to check your balance, process transfers, pay bills, view transaction history, and make deposits. To make deposits using the mobile app, download the application for remote deposit.
For Apple, download the Cal State LA Mobile Banking App here.
For Android, download the Cal State LA Mobile Banking App here.
Note: You will need to access and set up your account from a desktop environment before accessing the mobile app. After establishing secured access to Online Banking on a desktop PC or mobile web browser, you can download the app and register your device following the onscreen instructions.
- Online Banking: Visit www.calstatela-fcu.org to access your accounts using online banking. You may log in using your username and password. If you have not enrolled in online banking, access our online enrollment form here. For additional questions or help with online banking, contact us at (323) 505-2600.
- Night Drop Deposit Box: Our Night Drop Deposit Box is located to the right of the entrance to our Main Office on Mariondale Avenue. Simply access the envelopes next to the drop box and fill in your information before dropping your deposit into the box. Our night drop deposit box is checked at the beginning and end of each business day. Anything deposited before 3:30 PM Monday through Friday will be processed the same day.
Note: Some deposits may require holds.
- ATM: ATMs are available at the following locations:
- Near the entrance to our main office on Mariondale Avenue (this machine accepts deposits);
- In front of the library on the Cal State LA Campus (this machine accepts deposits); and
- Outside the Golden Eagle Express Store (this machine does not accept deposits).
Deposits made in an ATM may be subject to holds.
You may utilize CO-OP ATMs which can be found in locations such as 7Eleven. To find a CO-OP ATM near you, use our ATM Locator.
Economic Impact Payments: As part of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, the federal government has begun providing stimulus payments. Eligible recipients will receive payment through direct deposit or a paper check in the mail. To check the status of your payment or to get additional information regarding Economic Impact Payments, please visit the IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief and Economic Impact Payments website.
The credit union will not collect overdrawn balances, late fees, or past due obligations from your Economic Impact Payment. If accounts are overdrawn, any deposits are automatically applied to cover negative balances. However, we are committed to ensuring you have full access to your CARES Act stimulus funds. If you have concerns or questions about your Economic Impact Payment, please contact us at (323) 505-2600.
- For Mortgage forbearance options regarding 1st Mortgages, contact Midwest:
- Midwest Loan Services
- Midwest Loan Services
- For questions regarding student loans, please contact University Accounting Services at (800) 723-2210
- TruStage Insurance: Policies will not be canceled or non-renewed for failure to pay premiums due for 90 days for the following TruStage Insurance Program products:
- AD&D Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
For assistance regarding Auto or Homeowner Insurance payments, please visit the Liberty Mutual COVID-19 webpage for more information.