Cal State L.A. Federal Credit Union provides links to Internet sites and information maintained by third parties for convenience only. Links from this web site to web sites not managed by the Credit Union do not imply endorsement or credibility of the service, information, or product offered through the linked sites, and Cal State L.A. Federal Credit Union assumes no liability related to user's use of linked sites. Any question, issue or concern arising from content on, or the use of or availability of, any of these sites, should be directed to the actual site owner and not to the Credit Union. In addition, please be aware that Cal State L.A. Federal Credit Union does not have any control of any information you may disclose as a result of accessing any linked site, and you are urged to always exercise caution and good judgment in disclosing any personal or financial information when accessing or using any website.
Credit Union Member Discounts
- CU On Vacation - travel deals for Credit Union members
- Sprint Discount - 10% off for Credit Union members
- Dell Discounts - Discounts on Dell products for Credit Union members
- Group Legal Services - Law Office of David N Weiss
Check and Credit Card Resources
- Kelley Blue Book – Car pricing
- Auto Expert – A convenient and hassle-free service dedicated to saving credit union Members like you a lot of time and money when buying a car. You’ll save time because you don’t have to hunt down the car you want and haggle with a dealer. And you’ll save money, an average of $1,900, through our volume discount pricing. Plus, there is absolutely no fee to use this service. You’ll also save yourself a lot of hassle. By letting us handle the vehicle search, car dealers, DMV hassles and other details, you can get on with your life. And enjoy your new car.
- Enterprise Car Sales – Your credit union has partnered with Enterprise Car Sales to offer you a seamless purchase experience with financing options to fit your needs. Whether you want to buy, sell or trade, we’re here to make it easy.
- Mechanical Repair Coverage and GAP policy
- U.S. Government Identity Theft Website
- California Contractors State License Board - Check your contractors license before they start work on your property! (800) 321-CSLB
- Identity Theft Hotline - 1-877-IDTHEFT
- Internal Revenue Service
- U.S. Treasury (Buy Savings Bonds)
- Payroll and Direct Deposit Posting Schedule for State of California
- Financial Counseling – BALANCE
- Making Home Affordable
- Mortgage Help for Members
Resources about Credit Unions