When you need a loan for school, consider our private student loan solution. It can help you fill the funding gap after lower-cost sources of aid have been exhausted. Benefits include:
- Zero origination fees and lower rates than many other lenders.
- An option for fully deferred payment while you're in school.
- With just one application you can qualify for a Line of Credit that will cover the remainder of your undergraduate career* (up to $35,000). Each year, you simply determine how much of the eligible LOC amount you'll need - without having to complete an entirely new application! Loans for Graduate Business Students also available.
- Flexible repayment options resulting in lower initial payments after graduation.
- Gives you the chance to reduce your interest rate by 0.25% during full repayment when you enroll in automatic payment.
- Establishes a relationship with a financial institution you can trust - as your loan will be granted and held by your not-for-profit credit union.
By choosing your credit union's program over other alternative lenders, you'll enjoy significant cost-savings and consumer-friendly terms. Try our loan comparison calculator to see just how much lower rates and zero fees can save you over the life of the loan. Our Student Choice loan program is available to students at hundreds of approved public or private non-profit schools. Check our listing of approved schools.
You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to be eligible for the Student Choice loan.
View our more detailed Frequently Asked Questions page.
*Subject to qualification and annual credit review. Students must also meet the school's Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements. Approved schools are subject to change.
Undergrads of all majors, and Graduate Business Students: Learn more and apply for our Student Lending Line of Credit.
Please note: because this is a school-certified loan, it cannot be used for the Extended Studies program at CSULA. Personal Lines of Credit are available to students at very reasonable rates.
Online Learning and Podcasts